Conditions of Hire
1) The Hirer accepts responsibility to make sure all payments have
been made for the full outstanding balance 14 days prior to the
booking. The only exception to this is if you have written
confirmation of account facilities. Any bookings which are not
settled in full by the due date will be deemed as not required and
2) The Hirer is fully responsible for any damage or mess other than
the standard litter, created or left on the vehicle. If any member
of the hirer's group is ill i.e. vomiting on the vehicle a surcharge
of £75 per incident will be made. Payment for any damages will be
made by yourselves in full within 7 days of invoice, unless you made
payment by credit card in which case we reserve the right to debit
3) No alcohol is to be carried or consumed on the vehicle at any
time. One exception to this would be on a shopping trip but any
alcohol will be required to be stored in under body lockers.
4) On return journeys from Private Hire bookings we do allow
additional drops, these should always be agreed in advance so that
we may inform the driver what has been requested, drivers will not
carry out additional drops that have not been pre-arranged.
5) The company accepts no responsibility for missed connections if
the delay is due to adverse road conditions, breakdowns or traffic
delays. We are always happy to suggest routes and times to customers
but the times of the booking are your decision and adequate time
should be allowed to cover these eventualities.
6) The hirer is responsible for all parking charges whilst the
vehicle is in their care. Parking is to be paid to driver before
return journey unless previously agreed.
7) Lost property will be stored at our depot for a period of 2
months only and can be claimed between the hours 08.00hrs - 17.00hrs
Mon - Fri. We undertake to look after any lost property whilst in
our care we cannot however return lost property, we will however do
our best to aid collection and if necessary try to package any
objects for a courier to collect.
8) Western Travel do not take any responsibility for luggage or
property left on or carried on one of our vehicles.
9) Cancellation Charges, Cancellation of booking up to:
Seven Days prior to Booking - 50% of total Charges.*
Three Days prior to Booking - 75% of total Charges.*
If cancelled on the day of booking - 100% of total charges
* only applies to coach hire and does not include extra costs such
as ferry's, entrance tickets, accommodation etc
10) We are unable to accept parties of all male groups, unless this
has been by prior arrangement and you have had this confirmed and
accepted in writing. If a driver arrives for a pick up to find an
all male group the booking will be cancelled immediately and no
refund will be made.
11) All our vehicles are non smoking please do not embarrass our
driver by asking to smoke.
12) Unless you tell us otherwise in writing you are deemed as having
accepted these terms and conditions of hire in full, it is the
responsibility of the hirer to make their group aware of the
13) When booking tickets on our excursion program all bookings are
non refundable. We will given enough time do our best to sell on
un-required seats but should we be unable to do this we will not be
able to process a refund.